NSI coloured L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lana-Jayne

Reaction score
Just used this on my client and it was extremely patchy in colour. Took me ages to get it solid. Anyone know why?or have any tips to get it a solid colour?x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

hi can I ask ask you which colour you used? I use the nsi colours and they are better using a slightly dryer ratio. when I have picked a bead up, I dab the back of the bead/brush on paper towel to take a bit if the liquid out then apply it. hope that makes sense x

Fire engine red x

I only got that one just before xmas and found it was a lovely red, . try taking a bit of liquid out of the bead before applying it and see if that helps. x :)

It sounds like a mic ratio issue, try and work on getting your ratio right and you will find a solid color.
NSI color powders are beautiful to work with and provide great color, you just have to get the mix ratio correct but this goes for any color powder.

Make sure you pick up a bead the exact same way each time, use same pressure when wiping extra liquid out, use same amount of time in powder to pick up bead.
Use your brush to get the correct liquid amount in your brush, you can either wipe it less or more, dip it less or more, depending on what kind of bead you want.

yes, you can dab your brush on towel after picking up the bead but this will contribute towards 2 things.....1, putting more vapor in the air (making the smell stronger than it needs to be) and 2, wastage of product, why pat it out and waste liquid, when you can do the same in your liquid dish and keep that product in there so it can be used.

Fab advice already , and it dose sound like your mix ratio is off , Another thing you could try to do is stir the powder sometimes they seem to separate a bit.

Thanks girls. I did try blotting my brush seems its just a case of trial and error till I get it right. Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back