NSI Glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giordanonails

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I did my L & P training at The Scottish Beauty School, and while I was there (I spent a fortune in the shop!) I bought a few small pots of the Sparkling Glitter (not the really fine gitter, its quite rough, almost like little circles of hologramic glitter) - NSI geeks your help here is needed!

I'm trying as we speak to get in touch with Toni or Fiona at Hillington, as I never thought to ask at the time what the mix ratio would be for mixing the glitter up with the polymer. Does anybody know? I've seen a pic I fancy having a go at and cant wait to try it out on my wee nails.

Looking forward to getting some free time to go back and do the nail art course there - the staff are absolutely fab!!

Thanks everyone!

Hey everyone

I did my L & P training at The Scottish Beauty School, and while I was there (I spent a fortune in the shop!) I bought a few small pots of the Sparkling Glitter (not the really fine gitter, its quite rough, almost like little circles of hologramic glitter) - NSI geeks your help here is needed!

I'm trying as we speak to get in touch with Toni or Fiona at Hillington, as I never thought to ask at the time what the mix ratio would be for mixing the glitter up with the polymer. Does anybody know? I've seen a pic I fancy having a go at and cant wait to try it out on my wee nails.

Looking forward to getting some free time to go back and do the nail art course there - the staff are absolutely fab!!

Thanks everyone!

I would suggest a mix ratio of no less then 2:1 - 2 part gel/powder to 1 part glitter and always cap off the entire nail with clear before buffing to avoid scratching the glitter.

Young Nails have a few tutorials on Youtube that cover glitter mixing etc, I found them really useful.

Welcome to salon geek

Nat x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

will try this - thanks for your help!! xxx

Latest posts

Back