NSI help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me their procedure of doing a tip and overlay using NSI UV gels (colour & french) I am intrigued to know how others do it. Many thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Which part are you struggling with? Which NSI gel are you using? I do mine differently depending which system I'm using.

I use the balance system x

I'm about to do the course so I would like to know as well please

The problem is, is that I haven't had training with NSI themselves (I am thinking of doing their conversion course) when training I just opted to use this particular brand and they way I've been taught I don't think is the best way x

NSI have a site called Nail Angel you will find all the information you will need on there including various video tuition on gel.

I would recommend doing their course as the balance gel can be tricky to master due to the consistency - you need to work quite fast with it in this heat. For french after full pep and primer I do a thin layer of blush, cure, then wipe, next I do the white using the brush on white, cure, then the builder layer in either of clear or blush, cure, file to shape, then top gloss for shine, and final cure, then wipe. (each cure is 2 minutes)

In warmer weather I use the 'body builder' balance gels as they have a slightly thicker consistency.

I love the Balance gel, it's great to work with, looks really lovely and is easy to file off.

How do you do just a normal colour? X

Please can someone reply ASAP I have a client coming in at 10 and would really like to know how you do it as your way I'm sure is better :) x

Hi, I have this website but it doesn't seem to show just a gel overlay in block colour?

I would do a natural/clear set and use gel polish over the top - I'd choose that method over block colour enhancements any day. It's hard to change the colour with block colour enhancements whereas you just file off the gel polish to reveal a lovely natural set.

Xxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back