NSI or IBD gel systems?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Digits

Reaction score
Just as it says really. I want to trial one or the other, would appreciate your feedback :)
Thank you in advance.

Nsi
However I never used other brand you asking about so perhaps that isn't best advice as I am bias

Beauty at your finger tips!

Thanks Nailpod. I did have a dabble in acrylics, (no pun intended) but I couldn't stand the smell! Is Nsi a soak off gel, or file off? Sorry to badger you :lol:

It's buff off gel.
Nsi make a spa liquid which has no smell in acrylic.

Hi Daisy,
I have used both NSI Acrylics and NSI Balance Gels. Once you get the technique right, they should wear really well but the only thing with Hard Gels from my experience so far is that they're not suitable for all clients nails. I often use myself as a guinea pig and changed my nails from NSI Attraction Acrylics to NSI Balance Gels and they wore really well on me and I'm quite hard on my nails so I was impressed with the product. One of my clients though who has poor natural nails, they didnt wear as well so I changed her back to Acrylics and they're perfect on her.
NSI Balance Gels are very easy to use though and I find they file off super easily too.
I have used another Hard Gels brand before (not the same as you're mentioning though) but didn't find they lasted as well as NSI Balance Gels.
I may be biased because I use NSI for all my products: Acrylics, Hard Gels and Gel Polish but that's because I've been really happy with all their systems.

HTH in some way :)

I use nsi acrylic and only this week they have announced a soak off hard gel coming in the secrets range. !!

HTH xx

Well to say this is allowed I not so sure but I have on myself and my sister (not paying clients) I apply Calgel base coat (soak off ) and then colour Nsi or euro gel (hard gel ) and then cap with Calgel and it soaks off.

Latest posts

Back