NSI Polish Pro Accessory collections kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wooshka

Reaction score
I have just spotted on my NSI suppliers website the new Polish Pro Accessory collections kit.
It's 6 colours/effects that you use over existing PP colours and they look great.

Has anybody got them and tried them as yet?

I will order my kit next week after my birthday and I have some money to spend:lol:

Hi I seen this on the amercian Nsi site plus some new colours can't remember the name of the collection but can't wait to get my hands on them!! Don't know when there available in the uk though! X

Hi I seen this on the amercian Nsi site plus some new colours can't remember the name of the collection but can't wait to get my hands on them!! Don't know when there available in the uk though! X

I think you are speaking about Always a Bridesmaid - coming out this month.

I just went and had a look at the new colour set 'Always a bridesmaid' and I love it already.

Can't wait to get this one too.

I contacted nsi Scotland about accessories collection they are in stock on couple weeks cannot wait!

I can't wait for this too! Had a peak on the NSI site and they look fab :)

NSI Scotland always seem to be a few months behind to add them to the site though which is very annoying, so i'm going to go over as soon as they are out!

Mel xx

Sorry to bump an old thread, but can't find another one on the topic.

Did anyone get these and if so how did you get on with them?

I have just ordered some more polish pro colours and the vintage accessory. I know what I'm doing this weekend!

I didn't end up getting the kit but I purchased individual colours that I know my clients (and I) will wear.

With the accessory colours, I now have a couple of clients that just use this on it's own. It does not give coverage so you can't see the natural nail but it gives a lovely shimmer of colour. Pink Peep toes and All that Glitters are the 2 most popular.

I LOVE Polish Pro and since NSI have reformulated their PP, it is even better. But if you do have any of the old formula bottles or your new bottles do get thick from the solvents evaporating, make sure you get yourself some of the "Renew" drops.
Renew is just the bomb!!! I love it too, it thins the product back out but does not change the colour, how it cures, the shine or anything, it is brilliant stuff.

I also bought Bridezilla and Save the Date out of the Always a Bridesmaid collection.

I have never really had any problems with PP apart from the old formula started to go thick but thanks to NSI's awesome customer service, they assisted me in getting the new formula bottles and I haven't looked back since.

My PP clients love it too and I've finally got some of them into letting me do some nail art using PP.

Latest posts

Back