NSI Polish Pro Base Coat Plus - thoughts please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhyanna

Reaction score
Hi Polish Pro Geeks..
Just wondering if you use the (newish) Base Coat Plus for your PPro application and if you do, how do you find it with removal?
I've been using it for some months now and love that the longevity of PPro Mani's improved but I find it's a bit of a pain when soaking off.
I'm in Australia so don't have the luxury of NSI educators in abundance here but the one I did speak to said that if there is a slight reside left on the nail, to gently buff off with a very fine grit file - 240.

How do others find it with removal? Any thoughts please appreciated! :)

Hi Polish Pro Geeks..
Just wondering if you use the (newish) Base Coat Plus for your PPro application and if you do, how do you find it with removal?
I've been using it for some months now and love that the longevity of PPro Mani's improved but I find it's a bit of a pain when soaking off.
I'm in Australia so don't have the luxury of NSI educators in abundance here but the one I did speak to said that if there is a slight reside left on the nail, to gently buff off with a very fine grit file - 240.

How do others find it with removal? Any thoughts please appreciated! :)
how do you find it because I want to get this system and keep reading reviews that it peels off!!

how do you find it because I want to get this system and keep reading reviews that it peels off!!

The quoted poster has been absent from Salon Geek since 2015, so you may prefer to create a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Back