NSI Polish Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Hi All!
Just wondering if any of you have tried it/use it?
If so, what do you think of it?
I want to buy a new lamp, thinking about LED and noticed NSI have got an offer on with their Polish Pro. Also that they do two different base coats and what looks like a strenghener for those 'that need a bit more strength'. Does that mean it's not very strong? My current brand is quite strong.
Any thoughts welcome. Thanks x

Ive had a few when i started off but i found they go gloopy quite quick x
But lovley colours and good coverage x

Ive had a few when i started off but i found they go gloopy quite quick x
But lovley colours and good coverage x

Thanks for your reply.
Did they have a good shine and how did they last? X

Hi All!
Just wondering if any of you have tried it/use it?
If so, what do you think of it?
I want to buy a new lamp, thinking about LED and noticed NSI have got an offer on with their Polish Pro. Also that they do two different base coats and what looks like a strenghener for those 'that need a bit more strength'. Does that mean it's not very strong? My current brand is quite strong.
Any thoughts welcome. Thanks x

I use the full Polish Pro line and love it.
I also used the original base coat, I use the new base coat plus, Endure (I think this is the product you are talking about when you talk about strength) and the new matte top coat and regular top coat.

I have made many posts here on SG about Polish Pro, if you do a search for Polish Pro, you are sure to find them all.
This will save me repeating everything I have said before:)

But I will quickly add, no gel polish brand should be used for strength, they do offer a teeny bit of added strength but not enough to make a huge deal about.
Endure is a great product, I use it on clients who do need strength because their nails are weak, bendy, thin, crack easy, chip easy, peel easy etc.
Endure is fully soak off but bear in mind it does add to your soak off time and due to this, I file off bulk (color layers) and just leave the Endure to soak off, I never ever file all the product off down to the natural nail)

The new Base Coat Plus is a in-between Endure and the original base coat and I've been using the Base Coat Plus for a good few months now and I totally love it.
I have a couple of new clients who nails were in terrible condition, never use Nurture Oil, never cared for their nails on any level and they were getting a few chips nearing the 14 day mark or actually breaking the free edge off their nails (what PP was left on nail, stayed on though and didn't chip off any further) I swapped them over to the new Base Coat Plus and problem solved.

I just had a new client on Saturday with the worst ridges and bumps in her nails I have ever seen. I applied Endure to smooth out the ridges and to lesson the huge bumps and applied Scarlet (bright blue based red and not a color I would have ever thought she would go for on her first visit) and she was so happy she cried happy tears and I received the biggest tip I have ever received because she was so totally happy with the transformation of her nails. She has never had her nails done ever and was too embarrassed to get them done until now.

Also, just quickly, in regards to the comments about PP going gloopy....I own every color in the range and yes some of them do go a tad gloopy over time but NSI released Renew to combat this problem.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that NSI is still the only brand that offers this product to help combat the gloopy problem. They listened to us techs when NSI were being told the product can thicken up over time and instead of NSI telling their techs they were going mad or imagining it or to just shake the bottle a bit more, they decided to help us get our monies worth by using the full bottle and the gave us Renew.
It is a product that replaces the solvents that evaporate over time and I can assure you, it does not have any negative impact on the product at all. I have never had any problems when I have had to use Renew but I will say, that thanks to being busy, thanks to keeping lids on as much as possible, my colors don't last too long but it never changes the color of the product, it never causes service breakdown, I have never had clients have issues all of a sudden cause I used Renew, I simply can't say I have noticed any negative impact from using it on the few times I have had to. You just add a few drops, shake really well and your color is back to new again, if it's still a bit thick, add another couple of drops but don't add heaps of drops all at once, do it a couple/few at a time.
It also helps to work smart too, in my experience of helping other techs, I have found one big reason why PP goes gloopy is because the lids are left off too long. All gel polishes have solvents and all solvents will evaporate over time, it's just to be expected but if you don't care for the bottle correctly by helping to keep the solvents in, of course they will evaporate a lot quicker than they need to.

So anyway, like I said, go do a search for PP and you will find many posts about it.
:Love:

I use the full Polish Pro line and love it.
I also used the original base coat, I use the new base coat plus, Endure (I think this is the product you are talking about when you talk about strength) and the new matte top coat and regular top coat.

I have made many posts here on SG about Polish Pro, if you do a search for Polish Pro, you are sure to find them all.
This will save me repeating everything I have said before:)

But I will quickly add, no gel polish brand should be used for strength, they do offer a teeny bit of added strength but not enough to make a huge deal about.
Endure is a great product, I use it on clients who do need strength because their nails are weak, bendy, thin, crack easy, chip easy, peel easy etc.
Endure is fully soak off but bear in mind it does add to your soak off time and due to this, I file off bulk (color layers) and just leave the Endure to soak off, I never ever file all the product off down to the natural nail)

The new Base Coat Plus is a in-between Endure and the original base coat and I've been using the Base Coat Plus for a good few months now and I totally love it.
I have a couple of new clients who nails were in terrible condition, never use Nurture Oil, never cared for their nails on any level and they were getting a few chips nearing the 14 day mark or actually breaking the free edge off their nails (what PP was left on nail, stayed on though and didn't chip off any further) I swapped them over to the new Base Coat Plus and problem solved.

I just had a new client on Saturday with the worst ridges and bumps in her nails I have ever seen. I applied Endure to smooth out the ridges and to lesson the huge bumps and applied Scarlet (bright blue based red and not a color I would have ever thought she would go for on her first visit) and she was so happy she cried happy tears and I received the biggest tip I have ever received because she was so totally happy with the transformation of her nails. She has never had her nails done ever and was too embarrassed to get them done until now.

Also, just quickly, in regards to the comments about PP going gloopy....I own every color in the range and yes some of them do go a tad gloopy over time but NSI released Renew to combat this problem.
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that NSI is still the only brand that offers this product to help combat the gloopy problem. They listened to us techs when NSI were being told the product can thicken up over time and instead of NSI telling their techs they were going mad or imagining it or to just shake the bottle a bit more, they decided to help us get our monies worth by using the full bottle and the gave us Renew.
It is a product that replaces the solvents that evaporate over time and I can assure you, it does not have any negative impact on the product at all. I have never had any problems when I have had to use Renew but I will say, that thanks to being busy, thanks to keeping lids on as much as possible, my colors don't last too long but it never changes the color of the product, it never causes service breakdown, I have never had clients have issues all of a sudden cause I used Renew, I simply can't say I have noticed any negative impact from using it on the few times I have had to. You just add a few drops, shake really well and your color is back to new again, if it's still a bit thick, add another couple of drops but don't add heaps of drops all at once, do it a couple/few at a time.
It also helps to work smart too, in my experience of helping other techs, I have found one big reason why PP goes gloopy is because the lids are left off too long. All gel polishes have solvents and all solvents will evaporate over time, it's just to be expected but if you don't care for the bottle correctly by helping to keep the solvents in, of course they will evaporate a lot quicker than they need to.

So anyway, like I said, go do a search for PP and you will find many posts about it.
:Love:

Thank you for your brilliant reply. I did a search and could only find one post but your reply has more than answered and helped! X

Latest posts

Back