Nsi training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzynails

Reaction score
Anyone got any experience with the NSI 5 day acrylic course in Manchester? Trying to determine which course to take. Any advice welcome xx

I trained with NSI in Salford nearly 20 years ago, I truly believe it was the best start to my career I could of had. I have since done skills and art courses with other educators over the years and have switched from NSI to CJP (I had zero problems with NSI, I just liked the fact CJP offered a greater choice of colour powders and as I find CJP equally as easy to work with I've stuck with it) I truly believe though had I not had that initial fantastic (in my opinion) beginners training with NSI I wouldn't be as confident in my work as I am. They covered absolutely everything, made sure everything was fully understood, the class was small so had a lot of attention from the educator, they made me feel comfortable in asking anything I was unsure of and gave a lot of advice to help get going once qualified. If I was to do it all over again, even with the larger choice of courses available now, I would still have gone with NSI.

Latest posts

Back