NSI V Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolineh

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm typing these words and I feel like an utter traitor but... I have been using NSI Balance gel for 5 years, yesterday I went to the beauty show and discovered Cuccio T3. One of my girls brought a kit and asked to play with it today, my client offered to be a Guinea pig and I cannot get over how easy it was. It went where I put it. Cured in 30 seconds under led. Filed like a dream and was rock solid, I'm waiting to see how she gets on but is this gel too good to be true or is it going to change my life?! Xx

I'm looking forward to hear the outcome as I use Nsi attraction powders, Cuccio veneers and looking to train in gel soon...

I can't believe I'm typing these words and I feel like an utter traitor but... I have been using NSI Balance gel for 5 years, yesterday I went to the beauty show and discovered Cuccio T3. One of my girls brought a kit and asked to play with it today, my client offered to be a Guinea pig and I cannot get over how easy it was. It went where I put it. Cured in 30 seconds under led. Filed like a dream and was rock solid, I'm waiting to see how she gets on but is this gel too good to be true or is it going to change my life?! Xx

Do you have the control gel, or the original T3?
I bought the control try me kit but have yet to try it.

I use Cuccio t3 gels, it's fab! No lifting, great for those more experienced in liquid & powder, as you say it stays where it's put! I find it has a slight rubbery finish which I'm sure helps it to stay put xx

I use the T3 LED and I love it - I've never had any issues with it at all!

The only problem I have is I would prefer more natural shades as they had with the original T3 that cures under UV.

Other than that I love how easy it goes on and can manoeuvre around the nail building shape with one application without it running into side walls etc.

Oh my god I absolutely LOVE it [emoji7] after 5 years it's changed my life!!! No lifting, no running and so quick I shaved 1/2 hour off an infill this week it took me 40 minutes [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] thanks girls xx

Latest posts

Back