Nude lippie?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really good one. I love the nude lip look, I went into Boots the other day to find one and they said they'd match my skin-tone - I told them I wanted nude but were just bringing out pinks and reds. I really want a lovely nude lippie (similar to the colour of a foundation, as I have put a little foundation on my lips before with gloss) but one that doesn't look too dry. I like Nivea's pink lip seal but when all the girls in the mirror on a night out have all their lovely make up and there's me with a bl00dy Nivea lip seal, besides it makes my lips look dry! Any suggestions would be fab :) xx

Rimmel have just brought out a "Nude" Kate Moss collection. There's 4 different nude lipsticks, from really light to slightly darker shades. Worht having a look at them as they are great price / consistency :) If you wanted to spend a wee bit more, MAC Blankety is fab xx

Yeah I don't mind spending out on make up, but I just can't to seem to find one and traipsing around shops to find one lippy is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I need to top up on some new MAC makeup so I'll have a look when I'm getting my other bits :) thank you xxx

I love Soap & Glory's Super Nude (matte finish) and Naked Beige (satin finish and a little more on the pink side) :D

Mac lipstick in blankety is one of my favourites x

Mac lipstick in blankety is one of my favourites x

Blankety Mac lipstick is one of my favourites x

Waah !! Sorry for my 3 replies lol bloody phone .

Mac velvet teddy blankety or spirit. All pretty :)

Mac myth is a really light nude x

Mac half n' half is a nice darker nude. Little bit darker than blankety :) x

Yep Mac velvet teddy is my fave at the min

I have velvet teddy on now, it's my fave colour!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437316549.111578.jpg

Mac velvet teddy is my favorite! Sorry for the rubbish photo but that's what I have on! It's slightly darker than nude but I love it, especially now I have a tan! For a wee bit lighter shy girl is lovely too.
I use my Mac "vino" liner with them both XX

Another vote for Mac Velvet Teddy, definitely my favourite :)

Lancome used to have a good one. Not sure if they still do it.

Why don't you just go in store, and try some of the lipstick testers on your hand... it's very useful because you can find exactly what you like! ;)

Another vote for velvet teddy or Mac modesty is lovely!

I used to use this nice one from mac before I went cruelty free. It was a white gloss but it turn sinto the perfect nude on your lip.

Latest posts

Back