Nuskin galvanic spa machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a biomedical science degree. My understanding of genetic science is good. This is nonsense.

I'm with you on this totally. I'm a Science graduate too and this is complete junk science IMO.

It's really frustrating seeing companies operate like this :0(

Thank you for these links, but I have already studied Human Genetics, Molecular & Cellular Biology and Biochemistry at uni. All these links are probably hugely biased toward the Nu-Skin marketing hype. I won't be watching the links.

This is no disrespect to you personally, it is merely my opinion based on my studies :hug:

I had a rep come and do a demonstration. I wanted to give the benefit of the doubt and it was before I realised it was a pyramid scheme. The hand held device is made out of plastic and looks cheap but does actually work. I have to say I was very disappointed because I was given the Ageloc to use for two weeks before the demonstration and actually did not mind it at all. It was lovely in fact. Packaging looked great, it smelt great and once my skin got used to it (I'm using Obagi right now) I actually loved it. I think this is a good skin product being waisted on a damn pyramid scheme company. Such shame. But no it is not not not for professional use and there is no point having it in your salon because once you have sold it to your client (who has to sign up and all that rubbish) they are effectively doing their own facials ergo you lose money. Salons need to steer clear. IMHO

I have just received an email from a distributor, asking if I would be interested in offering this as a treatment. I work from home and offer mini facials however they are not that much demand (I dont really push them) I would love to have something extra to add to my facial that excites myself and clients. I've done a little bit of research just in the last 2 hours and have seen that quite alot of salons offer this as a treatment, does anyone on here? I am swaying away from this product/brand. But would be interested to hear from anyone who offers it as facial treatment. I have took on board the comments above but just want to weigh everything up thanks in advance

Variety is the spice of life. No one product suits all clients and therefore this is what makes us all unique so even after this review of you decide to use it then it's your person choice.

I looked into this too and was completely put off because the handheld machine that you can retail to the client is the exact same as the machine you use in treatments.... No brainer in my eyes x

I have just received an email from a distributor, asking if I would be interested in offering this as a treatment. I work from home and offer mini facials however they are not that much demand (I dont really push them)

You've answered this yourself by saying you don't push your facials therefore they're not in demand. I started doing mainly massages and few facials but I loved skin and talked about it loads and clients started becoming interested as well and wanted to know what I could do for them, so my facials gradually grew to take over 70% of my business where before they'd been 30%. If you want to offer galvanic, you need to find out if your clients will want it and will it give you the results you want to see? As for Nuskin, I know people knock it but I bought one purely for myself personally to use. I wanted to give myself treatments that were quick, easy and not tiring. The Ageloc m/c actually works! Every time I use it my skin feels great and people sometimes comment. I don't push it to customers, I don't like the pyramid/umbrella/whatever they call it system, but if clients ask for an easy solution they can use at home I offer it. I've only sold 3 in 2 years, that's how successful (not) I am!

Latest posts

Back