Nvq 2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamsi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I am new to forums so pse forgive me if I make any mistakes and do correct me!
I am trying to access the online brochure for the Creative Nail Academy via the website www.sweetsquared.com, unfortunately the foundation brochure page is not displaying anything. Does anybody have a .pdf file of the foundation course? Please can you forward same to me.
I would like to do a NVQ 2 in Nail Technology and understand the the courses I would need to take are BT7 & BT8 Manicure/Pedicure then BT44 and BT 13 Nail Extensions/Nail Art. Are there any other courses that are compulsory for the NVQ 2? I am a bit long in the tooth to do this at 46 (economic changes necessitated a career shift) I know, but I would like to own a salon employing people soon, and its always better to be in the business running a business than be on the outside looking in, so to speak.
I intend to go to the London School of Beauty to do the 7wk manicure/pedicure course, and then later on in the year do a nail technology course.
Thanks so much for all your advice! Warm regards to all

Are you clicking the right link hunny,
if you look just under the photo it shows the online brochure's and it is the right from the start one that you need to click on, hth :hug:

Hello! Loubylou! Many thanks for your help! I am able to print and study at my leisure.
Best regards! v

Hello Loubylou! Kamsi here! I seem to be jumping all over the place and not making much headway, so pse can you advise me!
I plan to attend the London School of Beauty to do a 7wk manicure/pedicure course starting 15/6-29/7 ending up with the IHBC qualification. The course is 2.5 days a week.
I would love to do the CND foundation course but can't afford it at the moment, though am still working towards it. I have decided to go with The Edge acrylic beginners course and see how it goes from there... what do you think? Had wanted to do Essential Nails because of the training hand, but I need to be taught one or one, so to speak.... Is there anywhere else I can buy the training hand in the UK.
Thanks so much

Latest posts

Back