NVQ- ITEC conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ali_d2003

Reaction score
Im applying for a job in benefit they're asking what NVQ i have but i dont I have ITEC beauty therapy. We dont have NVQ in ireland i dont think. Do i select none or try to concert it to Which level I think it would be?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

When you say benefit I take it you mean the makeup brand? To be honest you don't need beauty quals to work for them they are nothing but an advantage for you & them! I would just put down what you have if there is another info box! X

When you say benefit I take it you mean the makeup brand? To be honest you don't need beauty quals to work for them they are nothing but an advantage for you & them! I would just put down what you have if there is another info box! X

Yes I do it just asked and didn't give you an option but to say level 1 2 3 or neither

I would just put level 3 as I believe Itec is more in depth than NVQ. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I've worked on counters and you don't need a beauty qualification to work on benefit. They're more interested in how you sell and if you can hit your targets. They'll train you on makeup application ect as they have their own method they like you to use. Good luck! Xx

I would just put level 3 as I believe Itec is more in depth than NVQ. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I've worked on counters and you don't need a beauty qualification to work on benefit. They're more interested in how you sell and if you can hit your targets. They'll train you on makeup application ect as they have their own method they like you to use. Good luck! Xx

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back