October PR opportunities

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
I know a few of you have started mentioning the dreaded 'C' word already but I can't get my head round that one just yet.

I'm still working on October ideas & thought that these may give you some ideas to work with & to contact your local press for some FREE publicity.

October is Walk to School Month. Perhaps you could do some kind of mother/daughter pedicure promo.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month & the charity runs a Pink Fridays fundraising thingy. 'Haps you could get involved in that somehow & raise your profile as well as vital funds.

Even better still there is Chocolate Week from 12-18th October. For those of you that do choccie treatments it's a great way to get your name in the press. It could even be run in conjunction with the Pink Friday on the 16th October. Have a mini chocolate fountain & pink marshmallows.

I may lack inspiration in thinking of a biz name but I've been feeling pretty inspired otherwise today :green:

Will be interesting to see if any of you run with any of these or similar ideas.

Thanks for that Sarah, I may well contact the local press re: chocolate week for my chocolate massage, chocolate body wrap and chocolate facial.

Now, what would be good for the cancer awareness? don't do anything pink!

Thanks for that Sarah, I may well contact the local press re: chocolate week for my chocolate massage, chocolate body wrap and chocolate facial.

Now, what would be good for the cancer awareness? don't do anything pink![/quote]

What about your rose treatment? Or.... your colour therapy thingy if you're charging for it yet?

d'oh! of bleedin course! Rose therapy, how daft am I !? (don't answer that!)

Latest posts

Back