October weather in the Balearics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Please can anyone advise who has been around this time?

We are thinking Ibiza - for October half term, as our girls are too old to take out of school/college and the heat of the summer months is a bit too much

Thank you :)

We went to Menorca 1-15 October in 2011 and the weather was exceptional. Every day 24-29 C. Only 2 occasions of heavy rain last for an hour only.

To be fair I do think this was a little exceptional. Think average for that time is 14-20 C.

Hope you come to right decision.

P x

We usually go to Majorca early October - timeshare week 40 which I think is the week before half-term. We have found that over the years the weather is getting more hit and miss! We used to get 5 good days/2 rain but now its 3 good days/4 rain! Its still warm though 22c and a different sort of rain - quick downpour and then back to sun! Hasn't stopped us going and enjoying the break away.

Claire

Sent from my A1-810 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you for sharing - so do you think it would it be possible to get a tan?x

Would you consider Cyprus? We go every second October during the school hols and its usually between 26-30. The sea water is still warm from the hot summer.

sounds lovely but as I am a nervous flyer and the 2 teenage daughters it will be a first flight, we were going to try and keep it short - thanks though xx

Have you thaught of the Canary Islands they will be nice and warm to get a tan ibiza is about 2 hours 20 on the plain canarys are 4 hours or just under, it's only and extra hour or so and you will be in a warmer place. x

Latest posts

Back