Odorless acrylic recommendations please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
I need to get some so i could do with knowing what brands have one , what is available do you know if they offer a trial size ? and if you have used one what was it like ,
Thanks
Ceri :)

I've tried the NSI one just out of curiosity. I think it was called the Spa Aroma Free system. It didn't have the usual monomer smell, but there was definitely a faint plastic-ish smell that got stronger over time. (But my nose is pretty sensitive to certain smells so it might not bother anyone else that much.) It's definitely different compared to the usual monomer. It takes longer to set, and leaves behind a tacky residue. I'm not a fan, but everyone's different.

OPI Clarite. User friendly, no odour at all, by the time you are ready to finish file it is set beautifully. Lasts and lasts, strong and lift free. And they have trial kits too

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Excellent thanks both :)
When you do have to remove the not quite set layer , you use your file right? Dose it clog it?

Would you say the mix ratio is a lot different to the normal NSI attraction ?

Any other tips for using it?

Yes that's correct. You just file it away as you're filing to finish. Filing at the top layer reminds me of eraser dust. The rest of the way was just like normal nail dust. The mix ratio is different. The beads always looked to be on the wet side. I only used it once and that was the only time I've ever used NSI products so I can't comment on any tips or tricks. Sorry.

Hand and nail harmony fusion is really good.

Laura xx

Excellent thanks both :)
When you do have to remove the not quite set layer , you use your file right? Dose it clog it?

Would you say the mix ratio is a lot different to the normal NSI attraction ?

Any other tips for using it?

I kinda used to cheat by using a resin activator spray hehe I use my brush to shape the nail and I always hated bits coming off. I find that the less I use the file over the finished product the longer it lasts

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back