Offering care home beauty treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anya2016allbeauty

Reaction score
Hiya all. Due to some sad circumstances I am going to be coming out of my beauty room which I have been for two years. But I am wanting to turn a negative into a postive. And I am wanting to expand my beauty treatments to offering them into care homes as a mobile beautician. I am planning on ringing the manager to organise a little get together to show them what I would like to offer the residents. I was just wondering if there are useful hints and tips or anything I need to be aware of. As I would like to go fully prepared as much as I can.
Thanks again for your help xxx

Keep your treatments you offer as basic treatments nothing to current or fancy (older generation like simple).

Also prices have to be lowered too (pensioners rates), unfortunately pensioners are now in a situation where they do not have alot of spare money after paying fee's to the care home ect, especially if they have no family!

and please take into consideration all the contra-indications and disability restrictions you may face from physical to mental.

On the upside its the most rewarding job ever!! Good Luck i hope you manage to achieve what you set out x

Latest posts

Back