Offers to get new clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelly123

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I posted that I had lost few clients... I was going on holiday for a couple of weeks and didn't want to advertise but I'm back now and raring to go! This week I set up a Facebook page, I'm not very technical but I've did it!
One thing I wanted to ask was what offers do you make to get new clients? I don't want to reduce my prices too much but willing to... What else do u suggest?
Thanks! X

Maybe 20/30% off for new clients

Recommend a friend and get 20% off
Things like that I guess. And do something this week and get a free haircut or a free treatment which doesn't cost much we all know that

Seeing as you do waxing and tanning too capitalise on these with hair. Spray tan and a blowdry only £c (maybe £5 off) or such, remember party season is coming and people will be wanting this sort of thing xoxo

you should do some sort of specials like highlights n haircut free hair treatment or styling or.. something like haircolor n 30% eyebrow wax.. u should also do the recommend a friend n get a free haircut or 50%,choose a day of the week for each men n women n give some sort of discount .. also do alot of advertising make business cards, flyers, social networks etc

Latest posts

Back