Offers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita_xx

Reaction score
Does anyone think it would be a good idea to offer 20% off first app for new clients when starting out mobile? Trying to think of some offers to build up client base! xoxo

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe do it "for a limited time only" to make people think they have to make an appointment with you sooner rather than later. When you've got them in, offer things like recommend a friend, loyalty cards, that kind of thing. Good luck.

Mandy

I have learnt a lot about marketing in the past year, and I now no longer do discounts, I do value added, so you offer a free treatment - say a file and paint - for any new clients. Do something that doesn't cost you a lot in product, and give it a time limit - say til end of September. This will (hopefully) make the client get round to actually booking her appt, and means your offer isn't just going on and on. The idea is the client then likes the file and paint and books again. You could also offer something more if they spend more - free manicure if you spend over £xxx - whatever you think. Good luck!

Thanks for all the ideas! Just getting some offers done now :) xoxo

Latest posts

Back