Oh deary me, the poor guy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellideb

Nails & Beauty
Reaction score
So, I've been practicing my acrylics as I've been off on maternity leave for a while and I'm lucky that I have a (un)willing guinea pig in my fiance. Our kids are staying over at my mothers for the night and instead of making the most of our time alone together as perhaps most normal couples do ive got the poor man sat on the sofa ith a set of acrylics on one hand. But half way through, my mum calls to say my daughter wants to come home. So I've had to send my fiance to pick her up with a full set of french acrylics on lololol! He was not a happy bunny! I havnt even filed them yet so watching him get his jacket on cracked me up. If looks could kill!

That's hilarious .. I put 1 acrylic French tip on my son once, and then he suddenly got a doctors appointment.. hehe

Wouldn't it be funny if the police stopped him for just a random breath test! :D

That's hilarious .. I put 1 acrylic French tip on my son once, and then he suddenly got a doctors appointment.. hehe

That's just wicked ;-):D

Wouldn't it be funny if the police stopped him for just a random breath test! :D

How would he explain himself!? I told him not to wave at anyon. You know when your laughing is going to piss someone off but you just can't help it and snort through your nose and just make matters 10x worse? I think I've just lost my guinea pig.

Haha I've done this to mine, did then really late one night all I could do was cut them short and he went to work with one hand done!!! I'm no longer allowed to go near! It is so funny tho!

How would he explain himself!? I told him not to wave at anyon. You know when your laughing is going to piss someone off but you just can't help it and snort through your nose and just make matters 10x worse? I think I've just lost my guinea pig.

This has made me lol literally hahaha

What did your daughter say, was she very worried when she saw his nails ?? I hope she's not scarred for life ..lol

What did your y say, was she very worried when she saw his nails ?? I hope she's not scarred for life ..lol

'Silly Daddy, what have you done?!'

Latest posts

Back