Okay can anyone help regarding Eyelash Emporium glues??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
Okay I don't know whether I am being totally thick here but alot of people have been mentioning the eyelash emporium ultra black glue as being amazing....

Well I can't find it anywhere on the website as one is 'medium' eyelash glue which dries in 4-6 seconds and the other one is ultra platinum which dries in 1 second

The one people are going on about come in a different bottle to both the above and when I type it in google it takes me to the eyelash emporium site WITH the glue that I want to get however I can't add to cart anywhere on the page

When I go to log in and go back to eyelashextension glues it goes back to the 2 above aswell as the clear!!!!!

Am I being stupid??

i would give them a call tomorrow, they are very helpful and im sure they will have the answer. it might be a web fault that they are unaware of or maybe all of their black glues are now ultrablack too. i use the medium and i love it. i never get any complaints about vapour and it lasts well.

ooo thank you yes will definetly be giving them a ring tomorrow :) yeah i was looking at the medium one but was looking for a glue that dries a little bit faster but not the 1 second one lol :) but also with amazing results:)

Latest posts

Back