Olaplex home treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hi guys

Is there an authorised online stockist for the Olaplex home treatment please? I've been looking and can't seem to find any, I've found loads on Amazon but I'm not sure if they are genuine.

Hi guys

Is there an authorised online stockist for the Olaplex home treatment please? I've been looking and can't seem to find any, I've found loads on Amazon but I'm not sure if they are genuine.

Olaplex sold from anyone other than an authorized distributer Is not guaranteed authentic. Amazon is not an authorized Distributer. You can look on Olaplex.com for more information. You also may contact Olaplex directly through the website to gain more knowledge- You can also look on the website and find the salon locator to find a salon near you who uses Olaplex.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, you can't guarantee that the products on Amazon are genuine so you need to buy it from a salon or mobile hairdresser who uses it.

If you edit your thread title with your location, a local hairdressing geek might get in touch and offer to sell you the No.3 without you being their client, assuming your regular hairdresser doesn't use Olaplex.

.... You also may contact Olaplex directly...You can also look on the website and find the salon locator to find a salon near you who uses Olaplex.

That won't automatically work in the UK/Europe as we don't buy Olaplex from Olaplex.com but from a UK based hairdressing wholesaler/distributor so there's no central record of which salons or freelance hairdressers use it.

I would see what salons locally retail it as many salons now offer on line retailing and could send it to you or find one that's close enough for you to pick up. I have had people find me through Google for olaplex treatments that have travelled out of their local area to get the treatment done so I'm sure you will find somewhere. Also I would recommend having the stand alone treatment first before you start using the number 3 as the results will be much better than if you use it without having the stand alone treatment.

Our product is only available through a professional stylist or salon.

Latest posts

Back