Old salon furniture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamzsid

Reaction score
Hey guys .. I'm taking over a salon that has been trading for around 25 plus years and have got my own chairs and equipment .. There are chairs that also match the hood dryers/chair combo were left from the previous owner... Do you think there's a market for them when their scrubbed up or are they just good for the skip?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 236
A museum....
Put them on eBay, you never know, they might be what someone is looking for.

There was a guy that used to pop into where I used to work, he always had his eye on the hood dryers. It turned out that he made them into light fittings.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Always worth a try you'd be amazed what people change things in to or have as quirky items in their homes. Chairs are extremely popular as little projects.
Don't be afraid to approach companies known for doing this.
Good luck x

Oh my god, they are gorgeous I love them 😍 I think you should definitely put them on ebay/local auction house. I'd sell them separately if I was you xxx

eBay for sure!!

They would look fab if they were reconditioned especially if your salon had a real retro vibe

Definitely eBay! You will be surprised what people will buy. Even if it is not for reasons you may think, some crafty person may rework them into something totally different or someone may just clean them up and use them! People love vintage x

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

They look so comfy!

My brother in law picked up something similar at a Sunday market & has turned the 2 chairs with hood dryers into gaming chairs with speakers in the hoods! Sold them for an absolute killing!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back