Olympia-what are you buying?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
My first time going this year, I'm so excited!
I'm hoping to buy a nail case big enough for all the stuff ill need, including lamp but that isn't too pink or zebra lol
And does anyone know if they tend to do special offers, particularly in OPI?

What are you going to be buying? 😊

I don't really need anything but I will take a look at the latest gelicure colours and probably buy a lot of NYX Makeup, as they have some new stuff that I'm hoping they'll have at the show.

It's my first time too & I cannot wait sooo excited... I will be goin straight to the Gelish stand then cnd to get some colours then spend the rest of the day looking around! & hopefully spend haha xx hopefully we will see some geeks there xx

I haven't got anything specific to buy just looking for special deals etc. I better start getting money together or il be buying nothing lol x

it's my first time too going and I just plan to have a budget and then see what takes me fancy really. I'd like some more OPI gelcolors really and I know they're bringing out the san fransciso colours (about 6 of them) so may wait until then.

Yes I need to set a budget in place too! I really can't wait though!

Olympia is great i love it! Ive never taken much notice in training before just wondered if anybody has seen courses on offer their? Not on that day but can you book in a course via the event? Im interested in HD brows and lash lift courses and was holding out for olympia as they may do some deals their for training?

I can't wait, this is my first time going and I'm saving up already :D I will be like a kid in a candy store haha

Olympia is great i love it! Ive never taken much notice in training before just wondered if anybody has seen courses on offer their? Not on that day but can you book in a course via the event? Im interested in HD brows and lash lift courses and was holding out for olympia as they may do some deals their for training?

At the NEC in may there was reduced courses on offer. They gave leaflets with their details etc to book another time

I love the beauty shows I've been to loads over the years.
Some companies do have deals on training, s2 sounds and is always rammo so maybe go there 1st I'm looking to get into stamping I just don't know if I can wait until the show though lol anyone heard of any stamping brands there? Xx

im looking to stock up on everything! looking at more retail items too as i have a salon opening in october....i go to both the london shows every year, there are always offers on or vat free etc but its great to actually see what you are getting and watch all the demos x

I need to stock up on most things - running too low for my likings!

Jemima :)

Need something to keep all my Gelish colours coz ii am doing well with stocking up on my colours & my box is getting abit full lol oh & my vinylux xx

More Vinylux colours hopefully, as well as other bits and bobs obviously LOL.

Wish I was going but going to Spain instead woohoo ☀☀ still jealous of you all going though 😒

I'm buying the new Shellac colours, Additives and glitters from S2.

I also need to renew my Scratch membership.

I also want to go around and get as many L&P trial kits as possible as I'm trying to find one that's really low odour! (hopefully one exists!).

I also want to try Crystal Nails too!

x

I think for me it's more the case of what am I not planning to buy. Lol.

S2 is my main list. New Shellac colours, Vinylux, glitter, BLSG, Crystal Nails, Footsie Bath and etc....

S2 First, then run over to the Gelish Stand, then IBD - just to see if they can tempt me....then I shall wonder around nervously and see what grabs my attention.... Which will probably be everything! Very excited!! I'd like a new client chair too so hopefully I can sit in a few :)

I can feel my credit card shaking with fright already!!! :)

By the sound of all the updates recently, I think I'll be buying up everything on the S2 stand!! I'll have my bag carrier with me again, think he might need an extra arm this time!! :lol: See you all there and please say hello if you see me :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back