Ombré acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikala-nails

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443813362.162975.jpg

Hiya,
I want to do these ombré acrylic nails but I don't know which colour the pink is? Does anyone know? Haha I tried it with the nsi white and sheer pink but it didn't blend well?
Any help appreciated :)
Thanks xx

I use NSI pink masque for these. xx

I use NSI pink masque for these. xx
Do you have a picture? I can't seem to get the nsi White to blend? Do you think I'm using it too dry maybe? I love them but it's so frustrating I can't do them haha xx

Its much more easier to do with gel. Have you tried it with gel?

Its much more easier to do with gel. Have you tried it with gel?
No I'm not trained in Gel nails! Just acrylic and shellac! I've seen it done on YouTube with acrylic and it looks so simple but I just can't get them to blend nice haha nightmare xx

When doing it acrylic i make my ratio wetter so that it spreads/mixes better.

When doing it acrylic i make my ratio wetter so that it spreads/mixes better.
Yeah I thought I'm maybe doing it too dry! I will keep trying! Thank you xxx

The pink masque blends beautifully with the white. I find it much better than the sheer pinks x

The pink masque blends beautifully with the white. I find it much better than the sheer pinks x
Yeah it was the sheer pink I was using and it doesn't seem to work..I'll order the masque and see if that's better! :) thank you xxx

Yeah it was the sheer pink I was using and it doesn't seem to work..I'll order the masque and see if that's better! :) thank you xxx
Did you manage to master it? I know this is an old post but I'm just training and struggling to get the blend, always seem to see the white through the pink and it also ends up too 'milky' looking.
Helpppp x

Latest posts

Back