OMG Bolton?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
I can't get through on the phone. I need solution urgently. Anyone got an alternative number?

Just managed to get through. NO STOCK!! Is there anywhere else in manchester area I can buy some?
HELP

Not to my knowledge :( if it's urgent there's sallys in Bury who do skin truth which I consider to be good xx

Thanks but it needs to be OMG solution. My clients know the difference.

Ok I now have a feeling that they may be going out of business. I am told they have been let down twice with deliveries. Might get some vanilla on Monday but prob will be Tuesday. Also they apparently have a problem with their card machine so can I pay with cash. I do anyway but bells are now ringing.

What else can I use for my clients. They like the coconut smell and the lovely golden colour no orange.

Help please.

Health and beauty wear Bolton have stocked a few products that have gone awol. I always wondered what happened to la femme nails :$

Ok I now have a feeling that they may be going out of business. I am told they have been let down twice with deliveries. Might get some vanilla on Monday but prob will be Tuesday. Also they apparently have a problem with their card machine so can I pay with cash. I do anyway but bells are now ringing.

What else can I use for my clients. They like the coconut smell and the lovely golden colour no orange.

Help please.

I love Nouvatan and LA personally but they don't smell of coconut. Nouvatan smells of mango. Suntana do different fragrances (coconut, cherry, chocolate & berry) and their customer service is fab, I personally didn't like the fade off though many geeks love it. Sienna x is also has coconut fragrance.

Help please.

As far as im aware omg have now rebranded to dha..

I think Brown Bitz is similar and is based in Bolton also. I've heard really good reviews. They do scented as do Suntana x

Thank you jemjem I will give them a try. I best get calling around for samples again. Thank you everyone.

Suntana is AMAZING i have used it ever since I opened my salon, never had any complaints, no orange look to it and comes in coconut, cherry, chocolate and blackberry flavours. plus is only £xx for a 4000ml trade size bottle! Cost effective and very very good tan xx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back