one for hair extensions geeks...............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

endless

Reaction score
Hi ladies,Im just wondering if any of you can recommend where i can get some really nice curly hair from?

Its for myself,as I have naturally curly hair,and in this weather i just dont have the time to keep straightening it,

when i go on hol, i normally put in body wave, scrunch it ,and wear it up,but this is nowhere near the same tightness of curl as my own hair,and like to wear my hair down every day.

Ive had some samples sent,but nothing like what I want,
Thanks,
Kate

Naturally curly hair really tangles! I rarely use it because of that

Cinderella do really nice ones :)

x

Naturally curly hair really tangles! I rarely use it because of that
yeah, thats what ive found with any ive had samples of,the only nice curly hair ive ever had was racoon,years ago

I knew someone who had very curly hair and got her hair from hair development, maybe look up there number and ask for a sample, I found everywhere else is just a body wave, not curly enough, good luck x

I knew someone who had very curly hair and got her hair from hair development, maybe look up there number and ask for a sample, I found everywhere else is just a body wave, not curly enough, good luck x

Thanks for that : ) x

Yes the Cinderella curly is nice though it does drop slightly after washing. Also you might find you need a few more extensions than the body wave. :)

Yes the Cinderella curly is nice though it does drop slightly after washing. Also you might find you need a few more extensions than the body wave. :)
Thanks x

Latest posts

Back