One stroke nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
Hopefully this year I would like to do one stroke nail art course so I was wondering how do I find anyone near my area in Walsall West Midlands. I also would like to know the best paints and brushes to buy so I dont waste my money buying the wrong ones. Any websites please thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have a look at essential nails

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use all crystal nails products and they are brilliant for onestroke (onemove) and they have courses all over the uk.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 204
I use all crystal nails products and they are brilliant for onestroke (onemove) and they have courses all over the uk.

You use there paints as well and what size brushes do I need thanks

Any more advice on paints and brushes please

I'd be interested in a local course in the West Midlands on one stroke painting too.

Xxx

I've got their onestroke brushes and their Barbara brush they are fab, I actually use all their brushes for acrylic and gel too

I use Polycolor paints, and really like them. Tried a couple of cheaper brands and the results were not even close. The brushes I got from viva nails-it was a set of 6 or something, although they don't seem to have them anymore...learned from YouTube
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back