Online/app consultation forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jessy4

Reaction score
Does anyone have recommendations for an app or website that I can use for consultation forms for mainly facials but would also be handy for brow services.
I rent a room at a salon and space is super limited. I'm finding I don't have much room to store client consultation forms and also I think it would be so much easier to have everything on my phone and always to hand.

Would ideally like to be able to customise/make my own forms and add notes to consult forms (products I've used/services they've had/retail they've purchased etc)

Does anyone have recommendations for an app or website that I can use for consultation forms for mainly facials but would also be handy for brow services.
I rent a room at a salon and space is super limited. I'm finding I don't have much room to store client consultation forms and also I think it would be so much easier to have everything on my phone and always to hand.

Would ideally like to be able to customise/make my own forms and add notes to consult forms (products I've used/services they've had/retail they've purchased etc)
We use Ovatu. There is a function where you make your own forms on there. It also does ask or bookings, emails and text reminders.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back