Online booking for a mobile tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at trying out an online booking system but I work as a mobile nail technician so need a system that allows for travel time if thats even possible. Also I work at a salon one day a week and would also like those appointments to be booked via this system. Has anyone got any suggestions?

I use set more it's totally free and you allocate time slots so would have to add driving time onto that . Or maybe block it out . Hth

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Setmore is the one I found and it looks good but was wondering if anyone who was mobile had any advice,

I used set more. But don't have it set up to allow clients to book themselves in online for this exact reason. You don't wanna make it complicated for clients trying to book appointments by having to add in travel time.

I was thinking their may be one that could factor this in?

I've just signed up to gettimely. I'm a flexi part time tech and I've found it great in regards to being able to set hours of work day by day and also allocating set lengths for treatments, but also being able to add in padding times or even change the length manually.

It also has a fab email (and/or text) booking confirmation and reminder service! Which my clients love!

I can refer you for a months free trial if you like just PM me you email. :D

Any more suggestions. Thinking of trying a few to see which I like best.

Yes ovatu, you could set up your treatment menu then a postcode slot, each postcode slot would be for xxxx travelling time so the client would need to book two slots together if that makes sense :)

I use SetMore and there is an option to add 'buffer time' to each treatment option. You could put in an allowance for average travel time perhaps?

Latest posts

Back