Online booking software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherylj45

Reaction score
Hi geeks. I'm in need of technical advice! I'm still using the good old app book. Can anyone suggest a good online booking system that's reasonably priced and easy to use? At the moment there only three stylists in the salon and an apprentice. Helppppp!

Hi. I did loads of research and trialled a few apps. My fave and the one in stuck with is get timely!!! So easy to use and has all the features of txting clients mail shots stock control inking booking and is cloud based. Pay monthly so it's really affordable. Also when I ring up I get straight through to Neil and he's ace!! No press this button etc!!! Very happy. Xxx

Salon iris. You can download a trial and play with it to your hearts content. Their support is great and their online booking is brilliant. I now have an app with them as well!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looked at salon iris app on my iPad but I will want my iPad when I'm not there so that's not going to work really!!

Try SetMore- Free Online Appointment Calendar, Scheduling Software

I've been using this for some time now and it's simple to use, can be accessed anywhere with several different devices and it's free for up to 30 appointments per month and then you pay but it's reasonably priced. You can try it with the free appointments first to see if it works for you.

I like it for simplicity and because it sends reminders to clients automatically and you can have online bookings through a facebook page or your website too. It will email the staff each time a new appointment is made and even remind the staff of their treatments.

Latest posts

Back