Online booking systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems really good

We've been using SalonBooker for a while now and I highly recommend it. Very user friendly, and I was able to replace a few different pieces of software with all of the extras included.

Last edited:
I'm using VCita, for FREE and so happy so far :):)

I'm starting my beauty business small and only doing beauty 2 days a week.

Just me, one room and a list of treatments.:biggrin:

So I want a simple to use system, that allows online booking and has the facility for me to schedule spaces between appointments.

I do acupuncture for the other 3 days of the week want to to role this out to my acupuncture site when I'm happy with how it's working.

With on-line booking I'm hoping that the ability 'to click a button and book' will bring me in more business.

cos I'm so small I'm looking for a free system or minimal cost that can be accessed by me from a smart phone tablet to make bookings ( as it will be used as a virtual dairy ). and can be accessed by clients on line

What do you all do and what works for you? Do you allow new people to book without registering/placing a deposit?

anyone using Salon Booker or Spa Booker and, if so, what are your thoughts?

Try Bookfresh also. They do free trials.

I'm starting my beauty business small and only doing beauty 2 days a week.

Just me, one room and a list of treatments.:biggrin:

I'm obviously biased, but give Salonlite a go. You might not need the Pro (paid) features at the moment, so you could use it for free, just paying for the text messages.

www.salonlite.com

I'm obviously biased, but give Salonlite a go. You might not need the Pro (paid) features at the moment, so you could use it for free, just paying for the text messages.

www.salonlite.com

Salonlite is great but what turned me off is the book online function. I dont want to have to invite clients to book online. It should just be an option all the time without having to gain access

I'm using xandaro.com - so far I'm impressed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Platinum is a very easy to use software. We give you a 60 day free trial, obligation free so you can take a look and see if it is something that would suit your needs.

It has a customer contact database, electronic diary, totally automatic e-mail and mobile phone appointment reminders, super easy e-mail and text message marketing to lift your quiet days, loyalty cards, full retail sales and stock control.

The software also includes staff security with different levels to suit your needs, easy management reporting, including all financial needs.

There is no restriction on number of staff, services or products, the software will grow with your business, There are very flexible payment options to suit all budgets, we also offer free email support for life and help with any initial set up.

There is an optional online booking feature available.

Do get in touch if you would like more information

Michelle
Platinum Software
0845 680 0019
[email protected]

Salonlite is great but what turned me off is the book online function. I dont want to have to invite clients to book online. It should just be an option all the time without having to gain access

Thanks for the feedback - I'd agree, and I believe this is something we're working on currently.

anyone using Salon Booker or Spa Booker and, if so, what are your thoughts?

I've been using SalonBooker for a while and I really like it. It's easy to learn and use and it has so many different features, such as real time booking and automatic appointment email reminders, that it incorporates everything I need for my salon. I would recommend checking it out.

Where did you all get your epos software from? Do you all use a scanner, till drawer and receipt printer?

I use vCita. They get you online booking system and in standard version it's free

I use salon lite, the only thing it could do with is a larger notes section attached to clients, to keep a record of what services they've had, colours etc.

*cough* next release *cough*
;)

(at least, that's what I'm led to believe from our dev team anyway)

Marking for later reading :)

I have a question for anybody currently using a system such as these (and I hope no one finds it offensive or silly)..

I try to keep a policy that I will only do male clients after 4pm (as I work from home and everybody is usually in at that point) this is from a safety perspective.. Do any of these systems help with this? Or would it be a case of trying to rearrange if a male booked in for an earlier time slot?

This policy comes from a friends experience so I hope nobody find it offensive but as I'm a young girl working from home (alone 90% of the time) I feel safety is a priority xx

Latest posts

Back