Online booking systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at getting an online booking system in my salon, i have tried the salon lite and cant get on with it as you cannot book services in-between colours. Has anyone got any suggestions? :)

Hi There,

You are able to book services in-between colours. Feel free to call the number on the website and I will be more than happy to show you how :)

Laura

I have a question for anybody currently using a system such as these (and I hope no one finds it offensive or silly)..

I try to keep a policy that I will only do male clients after 4pm (as I work from home and everybody is usually in at that point) this is from a safety perspective.. Do any of these systems help with this? Or would it be a case of trying to rearrange if a male booked in for an earlier time slot?

This policy comes from a friends experience so I hope nobody find it offensive but as I'm a young girl working from home (alone 90% of the time) I feel safety is a priority xx

With our system, you can decide which clients are able to use online booking. So in your case, you would not allow your male clients to use the facility and have them call instead.

Hope this helps.

Laura

I would simply day that you are happy to book gents in for treatments but they need to book over the phone. With salon iris, I get the booking request then I have the option to accept or not. You can always turn an appointment down and call them to book it.
Vicki x

Thanks for the good advice girls sounds great! Trying salonlite right now and loving it already and think my clients will too! xxx

I tried Ovatu and found it quite confusing as it's not specifically for beauty/hair.

Iv now switched to salonlite - I find it really easy to use, I really like this booking system However I do think some adjustments could be made.

-As a therapist I can link appointments together for multiple treatments whereas a client who is using the online booking system has to keep rebooking instead of booking all of the desired treatments in one go. Let's be honest most clients have 1or2 things done at each appointment at least.

-I agree that clients should just be able to book online with out an invite.

-I also feel an application would be better instead of the mobile site. I'm having to use pen & paper as well as my laptop to book appointments as I don't have an iPad and there is no wifi at my shop. An app would be more appropriate than the mobile site.

-It also doesn't always send the invitation first time.

I would simply day that you are happy to book gents in for treatments but they need to book over the phone. With salon iris, I get the booking request then I have the option to accept or not. You can always turn an appointment down and call them to book it.
Vicki x

I was going to say the same thing. With an online booking system where they can book themselves it should have the option where you can confirm the appointment if required, they are not just automatically confirmed. Then if one comes in and for any reason you don't want to take it you can just cancel it and possibly ask them to reschedule an earlier time.

I was going to say the same thing. With an online booking system where they can book themselves it should have the option where you can confirm the appointment if required, they are not just automatically confirmed. Then if one comes in and for any reason you don't want to take it you can just cancel it and possibly ask them to reschedule an earlier time.

On salon lite you can click reschedule, I'm not overly sure what happens.

On salon lite you can click reschedule, I'm not overly sure what happens.

Youreontime.com is great for online bookings. Been using the software for 2 months and works great. If tou have any issues they are always very helpful and open to amendments to help your business. Cant fault them especially for the great value price! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Try bookymycity - the calendar is super flexible. it allows us to book multiple different kinds of services provided by different staff for different durations. Might work for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi There,

You are able to book services in-between colours. Feel free to call the number on the website and I will be more than happy to show you how :)

Laura

Is it a cloud based system? Do you need an invitation to book online?
There is no pricing on your website, what is the cost?
There should be a video-demo on your website so we can see how the system works :)

Is it a cloud based system? Do you need an invitation to book online?
There is no pricing on your website, what is the cost?
There should be a video-demo on your website so we can see how the system works :)

Hello there :)

No it's not a cloud based system. If you would like some pricing and an online demo, let me know ;)

I shall drop you a PM with my details.

Laura ;)

Latest posts

Back