Online diary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmonyholistic

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of any good free online diaries I can find. This would be helpful as sometimes the girls in the salon don't always know what treatments I've got in. They have once or twice double booked me. Cos I've booked someone in and then they have at the same time.
I don't want to have a full online booking service. As I do a lot of male clients. Don't want anyone weird booking in. Just something the girls can check on if I get any bookings in over a weekend.
Also we both have I pads. So if you know of an ap that can be accessed online that is a diary. That can be accessed through two different iPads.

Last edited:
I use simply book me which my clients can also use to book their own appointments and can see when I am free also.

Hi thank you both. Just had a look at salonlite. It looks great. It says at the top that it's a thirty day trial will this still work on the free version after thirty days. X

Can't you set up something using google calendar?

I just discovered setmore.com through my aunt and Im obsessed! Its amazing plus its free (unless you upgrade to text reminders etc) but I think it would be great for you for the other girls to see what you have in!

Hi thank you both. Just had a look at salonlite. It looks great. It says at the top that it's a thirty day trial will this still work on the free version after thirty days. X

Yes the basic version is free after 30 days x

Yes Google calender can share each other's diary

Hi google calendar could be used, salon lite is also good we use hive salon software in our salon it has everything you need but you need to pay for it

Latest posts

Back