Online/e-mailable consultation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emalou8

Reaction score
Hi guys and gals

I'm wondering if any of you can enlighten me,

Im looking to create my own individual consultation forms for each service i offer. Sugaring, tintint, massage etc. That are bespoke and personal to the service I offer.

I want to create the documument with their personal details at the top and for it to be able to be filled in prior to their treatment "first timers'

This is to TRy and limit the amount of work i am required to do.. texting/ facebooking each individual before the appointment and also to hopefully make sure that when i do turn up to appointments i am not wasting my time. I.E. someone has been on a sun bed 3 hours before i arrive// or shaved 1 week ago before hair removal etc.

Is there a way to do this?

I want to be able to amend there form and add on their treatment log once it has been sent back..

but obviously if i turn it into a
pdf - it cannot be altered.
A word document - the text boxes move once saved and sent
a pages document ( Mac) cannot be viewed on all devices?

any help would be amazing

Hi

Google Forms might do the job?

You’d create a proforma for each service, then send a link of the relevant form by email to the client. They click the link, complete the form and you’re done.

If they need to be signed and legally binding this narrows down your options. Is that the case?

Hi

Google Forms might do the job?

You’d create a proforma for each service, then send a link of the relevant form by email to the client. They click the link, complete the form and you’re done.

Thank you, thats exactly the process i was looking for :) Ill check them out now x

If they need to be signed and legally binding this narrows down your options. Is that the case?

Well, It is a form that requires customers to read , understand and state any issues that would restrict their treatment, if they have filled it out and sent it back with a statement or box concluding that if the customer was to go ahead with a treatment and returning the form that they are legally binding ???

would this work?

Well, It is a form that requires customers to read , understand and state any issues that would restrict their treatment, if they have filled it out and sent it back with a statement or box concluding that if the customer was to go ahead with a treatment and returning the form that they are legally binding ???

would this work?

I doubt it but it’s a grey area. Think of it like this, if there is any way for you to fake a signature or amend details (tick extra boxes) then it isn’t legally binding as it could be altered at any stage.

For example I use a platform called Better Proposals for my client Proposals and contracts (Website here). Although it’s made for Proposals you could use it for questionnaires etc, no problem at all. It’s legally binding in the UK and EU as once signed, neither party can modify it and a digital copy is held securely with the clients legally binding digital signature. It’s worth every penny if you really want to cover yourself.

Latest posts

Back