Online Shops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlekate

Reaction score
I was just sitting here thinking about my mobile business and what I can do to improve it and was thinking about adding an online shop to my website.

Does anyone do this already? If so how did you do it and how do you make it all secure and stuff? Do you have to have loads of stock all the time?

Hiya

I am in the process of doing this as well. It honestly does take some time to do but in the end its worth the effort.

Your site does have to be secure to accept a form of any payment. You much have a merchant account for the use of ecommerce. Worldpay are really good with that.

I do maintain my stock levels but i put on my website that items are sent out with 48-72 hours and if they are not in stock they will be sent out shortly free of charge etc. Im still in the process of doing my shop and its taking ages!

Once your website is out there people will come to have a look, even your clients may puchase items from your website.
What i am going to do is mark down my retail products by 10/20% online because the fact is people know what they are buying which means you dont spend your time trying to retail it to them!The only thing you have to do is wrap it up and post it up!

I really hope this helps
Lima
x

Latest posts

Back