Open a New Business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yuly

Reaction score
Hi i need some helpfull advices on what i need to open my own salon (apart from money obviously).
Do i need any license and where do i get it?!?
I haven't found a lot with my research on internet, so if someone knows something a would really appreciate if you can drop me a line or two!!!!

Regards
Yuly

Hi i need some helpfull advices on what i need to open my own salon (apart from money obviously).
Do i need any license and where do i get it?!?
I haven't found a lot with my research on internet, so if someone knows something a would really appreciate if you can drop me a line or two!!!!

Regards
Yuly

Hi
The best advice is to go onto business link they'll give you all the info you need !
You wont need a licence, but you have to be aware of health and safety issues and employment law
hth, good luck

Hi

I have had my shop open for 2 months now. One thing I will say is keep in good contact with the Building Regulation Team, if you are making any alterations to the shop.
Good luck

i have a salon and the best advise i could give is make sure u r qualified,
have public liability insurance, a tax book,
know your health and safety regulations, pay your bussiness rates and have a good accountant!
good luck chik xxxx

Latest posts

Back