Open evening at my salon-need exciting ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FionaM__X

Reaction score
Hi girls so I'm having an open evening at my hair salon very exciting times however I'm really struggelling for more ideas. I've been to open evening at other salons before but I cant think of anything that will make mine really stand out... Here is what I have so far..

- Buff butlers serving cocktails and champagne
- Demonstrations
- Discounted prices if booked in that night
- Raffle
- Extreme makeover (like the tv programme - people email me stories why they deserve a big makeover and my team will tan/thred/tint them till their hearts content and the big reveal will be on the night)

However the salon is quite small but my worst night mare is hardly anyone turning up and people awkwardly standing about.. Thoughts on current ideas and any new ideas would be much appreciated!! :) xx

Not really sure as I'm mobile, but I always carry sweeties from £1 shop with me lots like of old fashioned sweets as brings back memories lol like pear drops, cop cops, bon bonds and lollipops ina nice big bowl ?? I like all the bright colours, cheap and clients love them ! Lol

I like the freebie idea with extreme make over !! Maybe also offer like a discount 10% if they book back in also or if they bring a friend for open day and then 10% for them if they bring a friend ?

Sorry can't be more helpful, I'll post if anything else pops into my head lol

Ohhh and really do like the buff waiters with cocktails !! Maybe topless with masks on ?? Or is this just me daydreaming now ;) xx

Any local "celebs" in your area? Or local newspapers will sometimes come to do a "good news" story of a new business opening, and write up a lovely little piece if you put in an ad with them.
Love the extreme makeover idea,I'd say that'll be a big hit!
Wishing you the very best of luck! X

Sent from my HTC One V using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back