Opening a new salon - skincare brand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you. I think anything else would have felt like a compromise for you. Good luck.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you! I think so too, I've had my heart set on Decleor for years and I'd have been gutted if i'd went for anything else! X

That's great news. Out of interest what did they allow you to spend as the minimum order?

Thanks! It was about 4 and a half 😪 but it'll be so worth it!

Glad you've got it all sorted :) You get what you pay for.

I used to use MD formulations and this year i brought in skincare from JL Formulations, opening order £500 but that included a full trolley of professional products and allowed myself to offer glycolic peels. They don't push for targets on retail every month which is a relief also, i did have to retrain but it was part of the initial package x

The beautician in my salon uses dermalogica our customers love it and sells well. It practically sells it's self as it's so recognised xx

Hi!
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me. I'm opening a new salon in January in a busy, quirky market town and I am looking for a skincare brand to use in the salon! I had originally had my heart set on using Decleor, but I am deterred after learning that the start up cost and minimum order is over £4,000! There is no way that I would get Dermalogica in because I don't like their products and I don't like how there can be ten dermalogica salons in one street! I want something that my clients will feel are luxurious, but my skincare budget is around £2,500.
I've e-mailed Darphin and Eve Taylor to ask for details about their start up costs etc and I am meeting with an Environ rep next week, but have heard that you can't start up without forking out loads for a machine now, which is not something I want to do. I've also looked into Espa but can't seem to find any info on how to contact them in terms of new businesses, and also think that they may only sell to established high end spas rather than high street salons? We use Elemis in the salon I run at the minute and although the products are lovely, I find that they are only lovely for more dry and more mature skin types!
Can anybody help me out? Or does anybody know of the start up costs for the above?

Hello!

Have you looked at Resultime? :)

Latest posts

Back