OPI christmas lights!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
So glad you posted that. I looked everywhere for these last year and was told by OPI that they would not be on sale in the UK. I had been saving empty bottles in the hope of getting my dad to somehow make me a set!! I can't wait to get my hands on them :biggrin:

glynis said:
So glad you posted that. I looked everywhere for these last year and was told by OPI that they would not be on sale in the UK. I had been saving empty bottles in the hope of getting my dad to somehow make me a set!! I can't wait to get my hands on them :biggrin:

Be quick there is only 2 left I think, let me know how great they look!

Take care xx

smiler13334 said:
Be quick there is only 2 left I think, let me know how great they look!

Take care xx

I bought them before I replied to your post! Only 1 left now!! I've never waited or thought about anything for too long.

glynis said:
I bought them before I replied to your post! Only 1 left now!! I've never waited or thought about anything for too long.

A girl after my own heart!! best way to be honey!

Take care xx

Hi
Where would i get a conversion unit (us to uk ) to use the lights here in the uk

Jill

Try RS (Radio Spares) Direct - I can't remember their website off the top of my head but I will try to look it up. They sell the 110-220v adaptors for about £5 each.

Here tis:
www.rswww.co.uk

Hi
I also ordered these lights really pleased with them but big BUT what size transformer did you all buy to use here in the uk
I looked at the above web site but a bit too tech for me so i looked on ebay loades there also big BUT unsure what watt size 45, 75, 100 or 300 watt
Can anyone advise PLEASEEEEEEE:zzz:

Jill:smack:

lilypond said:
Hi
I also ordered these lights really pleased with them but big BUT what size transformer did you all buy to use here in the uk
I looked at the above web site but a bit too tech for me so i looked on ebay loades there also big BUT unsure what watt size 45, 75, 100 or 300 watt
Can anyone advise PLEASEEEEEEE:zzz:

Jill:smack:

I know you need a usa to uk converter. I don't know what the end of the lights look like yet so cant offer any help. Will sort out exactly what you need and let you know.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back