OPI Circuit Training I

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassiec01

Reaction score
I just got back from attending OPI's Circuit Training education. I really did enjoy myself. They go over several things, ranging from business practices, nail art, their ABSOLUTE system and also the MICROWRAP.

The ABSOLUTE seems to be pretty cool, you're able to work wetter w/o it affecting the outcome.

The MICROWRAP system is GREAT! BY FAR the best wrap system I have ever used. (I have tried Backscrathers, and Soft Touch) It is COMPLETELY CLEAR from the time you brush on the first coat of resin. The pre-cut strips are also very easy to use.

Overall I really did learn a lot today. I reccomend this course to anyone who can go to it.

They are coming out with a CIRCUIT TRAINING II which goes into the different colored ABSOLUTE powders, as well as OPI manicure and some other things..

THUMBS UP!

Hi Cassie!
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your hands on class. I saw the new Microwrap system, and thought I might want to try it too. I know EZFlow has a good wrap system too. That's the fun part of our job, getting to try anything we want! I used to use Comp 3000, Clarite, and a range of other products by OPI. I STILL use their polishes because the always fly off the shelves. They have a lot of new stuff out, which means more goodies to play with!!

Latest posts

Back