OPI Pro Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojodojo

Reaction score
Is anyone investing in this, or anyone tried it yet? Would like to know what people think!

I tried the sample that came with The Guild Gazette recently. The hand and foot cream were both lovely. I quite frankly have disguisting hard skin on my feet. A day later it was soooo much better and it smells divine. Definitely tempted to invest.

I'm keen to find out about it- I've just emailed head office as I want to do a proper mani pedi course and would like to train in this with them. they said the avoplex and other mani pedi systems are being discontinued. X

I have tried a sample of the callus cream and it was the best cream I've ever tried, it's not pro only though so that put me off! I found it on the Internet for the public to buy when I searched for it

In my country they said it's PRO only , so they also pulled the polished out of the Main Street drug stores (like clicks and dischem) after many salons dumped opi as a brand.
Think they learnt their lesson as the distributors eventually sold and decided to stick to salons.

Latest posts

Back