OPI Studio Lamp problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I have just started noticing that right hand pinkies and left hand forefingers are not curing properly near the cuticle on some of my clients. I have checked that all the bulbs are working. Anyone else know what could be causing this?

I have the same lamp and sometimes have a problem with little fingers because of the finger guides, prevents the light getting to those nails.

I had the black OPI lamp and noticed the same thing happening for a couple of months. It then completely died on me! I've now got the white one.

I had the black OPI lamp and noticed the same thing happening for a couple of months. It then completely died on me! I've now got the white one.

Yes it's the white "Studio Lamp" that I have now. I might get my old black one out again.

I loved my black one and really wanted to replace it! I'm getting the hang of the white one now though. It does get much hotter though and clients have noticed it too.

I take back my previous comment. The lamp gets too hot and I noticed yesterday that the OPI label has started to rub off! Not happy:-(

It does get extremely hot doesn't it. I used to find it a real pain when doing mobile work because it would heat up my whole bag and make my gels runny!
My lamp was always temperamental and wouldn't always come on when my clients put their hand in. I've actually now switched to the INK system, their lamp is great, reliable and has a fan so doesn't get hot at all :)

Latest posts

Back