OPI vs Orly?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susieluck

Reaction score
Ok I need some help looking to change brands in my salon... I really like both ORLY and OPI which is the best?
Please post your opinions on best product to work with and best support

Interested in this as well.

I use orly and opi and must say they're both just as good. But purely because of popularity with clients, OPI is better. Clients sometimes walk in and immediately know which colour they want especially if its OPI

Just my opinion, but I find OPI far superior to Orly. The base coat for OPI is a hybrid base (like CND Shellac), which makes for very easy removals. I find Orly particularly difficult to remove, especially the glitters. OPI's range of colors at 220+ is much better than Orly's 90. And OPI's colors are iconic and known to clients. OPI also has far better market penetration, and an excellent training program. A minor point - I also dislike the tall Orly bottles which tip over easily. I've always liked Orly rnp and Bonder is the best rnp case coat, and there are a couple of Orly Gel fx colors I just love - Holy Holo and Atomic Splash - but my go to brand is OPI.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back