Opinions on lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngawler10

Reaction score
I recently lost my confidence on doing semi permanent lashes.

i have been qualified 1 year but lashes arent something i do 24/7.

These are a set i did yesterday.... Feedback & thoughts would be great :)

Lashes before.jpg

Lashes after.jpg

Hi,

my personal opinion is that these are not bad so well done for continuing to practise and not giving up as I know only too well how difficult it can be sometimes, but you are here for advice so I will tell you how I think you can improve.

I personally think you are using a little too much adhesive as I can see some stickies in the picture. You only need a tiny and I mean teeny tiny amount of adhesive on your lash so try to watch what you are picking up.
One tip is when you dip the extension into the adhesive, swipe the natural lash you have chosen then before placing gently wipe it on your eye pad so you can remove any excess.

Secondly, you need to get some lashes on the inner eye, I know these are difficult but you need to have the shorter lashes on the inner eye to give a nice overall shape to thefinished look.

While you are practising, I would suggest working with a more reasonable lash length and concentrate on getting them looking lovely and full and perfectly placed.

The placement of the lashes are looking good tho so well done.

H x

Thank you very much for your reply, my friend has asked me to do hers and so i will try the tips you have given me :) x

I honestly think these look really lovely.
I'm going to start getting back into lashes, I'd given up but I don't want to waste a qualification. how many sets would you say you'd done up to now? X

Thank you :)... erm i qualified last feb n i spose the few weeks following that i did about 6 sets.. between then n november i didnt really advertise them so i would say about 15 max (in 8 months) n between xmas n now iv just started advertising n have done about 5 sets x

Latest posts

Back