Opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Hi I'm trying to achieve a nice light copper strawberry blonde ginger apricot not really sure what to call it. I have wella koleston 9/04 wondering if anyone's used this colour on it's own to achieve a nice colour?

Do a strand test?

Just did, it didn't change my hair atal I have bleach highlight n 9/03 inbetween.

Was your test piece 9/03 or bleach? What did you mix it with?

Was your test piece 9/03 or bleach? What did you mix it with?

It was both maybe i need to go down a base level? Wanted a blonde ginger rather than a ginger, as I no 7/43 would be a nice colour but it's to dark for me

It was both maybe i need to go down a base level? Wanted a blonde ginger rather than a ginger, as I no 7/43 would be a nice colour but it's to dark for me

Perhaps you could intermix?

Perhaps you could intermix?

What would you mix with? I'm thinking 2 inch of 7/43 maybe or Evan just mix the 9/04 with 8/04

I used 7/43 and /10 wella illumina and came out a fab peachy colour on bleached hair as was trying to create a 9/43 couldn't get it a local Sally's x

8/3 can be quite warm on level 9. Consider the under lying pigment.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using SalonGeek mobile app

8/3 can be quite warm on level 9. Consider the under lying pigment.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using SalonGeek mobile app

It was 9/03 i use not 8/3, yer I like warm blondes rather then white. But I'm trying to cover with a steawberry blonde

Latest posts

Back