Options Ltd?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
How many of you use these products? Are they any good? I've just ordered a few samples to try they should be here by the end of the week, I'm not holding my breath on quality but reading old threads on here it doesn't seem too bad? Thoughts??

How many of you use these products? Are they any good? I've just ordered a few samples to try they should be here by the end of the week, I'm not holding my breath on quality but reading old threads on here it doesn't seem too bad? Thoughts??
Hi, all their products are the same as many of the main suppliers sell and say that if their products are not bought and used they will not accept the return of their hair. The shampoo, conditioner and leave in protein spray are most popular but they also have other good products. They will do the artwork for your business and send you a samples so that you can choose which design you prefer. Hth.

Hi, all their products are the same as many of the main suppliers sell and say that if their products are not bought and used they will not accept the return of their hair. The shampoo, conditioner and leave in protein spray are most popular but they also have other good products. They will do the artwork for your business and send you a samples so that you can choose which design you prefer. Hth.
Btw, I really like their products they keep clients hair in good condition, the leave in protein spray is great.

Excellent, thanks :)

Get their coffee scrub ( not hair related soz) its amazing!!

Oh.. Hello... :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    429.3 KB · Views: 46
They are good i will be using them soon and the protein spray and shake & protect spray are nice xx

Ooh I will have to look into these!!

All the ones in the pic I tried today, have to say I was very happy with them, going to edit my packaging a little but the actual product was very good :)

They looked fab!! I wonder is it same company couple of salons here are using. Both are selling their own range now.

Most probably, I think a lot of extension techs use this stuff too

They look great! [emoji106]. I'm considering it too.

We have been recommending this company to our students because we have received very good positive feedback about their hair extension products. The fact you can put your own name on labels they design is brill.

Latest posts

Back