Orange feet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annaduckett

Reaction score
Need help with clients having tan on the soles of their feet, i have a shower room where i do my stpray tans but i have tried putting a towel and tissue down aswell as just a towel, i have had sticky feet before and im not their biggest fan any other ideas? or shall i just try with a towel and put another towel down for them once they have done so they arnt standing in it after when they steo away from the shower.

They will still stand in the tan as they rotate for you to spray them. I always use sticky feet, why did you not like them?

They will still stand in the tan as they rotate for you to spray them. I always use sticky feet, why did you not like them?
they seem to be stuck to every part of my client exept there feet, they also seem to all complain and prefer a towel and dont notice that it makes there feet orange but obviously as a therapist you do notice and need it to stop

If you aren't a fan of sticky feet, why don't you try keeping the towel but putting a layer of barrier cream on their feet before you start the tan? x

I put the sticky feet just at the edge of my tent and clients step onto them as they go in then I remove them before they leave it.

Put barrier cream on the bottom of their feet then get them to stand on two bits of couch roll. The barrier cream will make the couch roll stick

Latest posts

Back