Ordering Konad, where is the best place

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the package yesterday! :biggrin:

Had a few practice goes on myself and then did my first attempt on a client last night as a freebie shown below.

The Polish is OPI Gelcolor "A good mandarin is hard to find" on NSI Attraction L&P.

No messing up for you lady. Great job!!! Am loving the orange :D

Please ca I just ask to those of you who may know, how come is it that the holographic last up to a max 3 days, and can you use a gel topcoat (such as glassngo) over these polishes? Thank you x

Please ca I just ask to those of you who may know, how come is it that the holographic last up to a max 3 days, and can you use a gel topcoat (such as glassngo) over these polishes? Thank you x

The formula of the holographic polishes is very fragile hence it's estimated life span. :o

You have to be careful with topcoats as they can dull the effect (in some cases kill it all together). I don't know anything about gel topcoats TBH but it is possible to sandwich a regular topcoat ie 2 coats of holo, 1 topcoat and a last holo polish to sustain the effect, this layering can also lengthen the wear time. :D

The formula of the holographic polishes is very fragile hence it's estimated life span. :o

You have to be careful with topcoats as they can dull the effect (in some cases kill it all together). I don't know anything about gel topcoats TBH but it is possible to sandwich a regular topcoat ie 2 coats of holo, 1 topcoat and a last holo polish to sustain the effect, this layering can also lengthen the wear time. :D

Thank you very much for your response :) do you know how many applications you may get from one bottle, iv just looked at website and love them! So saving up now :)

Thank you very much for your response :) do you know how many applications you may get from one bottle, iv just looked at website and love them! So saving up now :)

No sorry. It is a 10ml bottle if that helps :o

Bry T is it possible to order outside of UK? The google pay wouldn't let me order? I'm in ireland... Thanks

Bry T is it possible to order outside of UK? The google pay wouldn't let me order? I'm in ireland... Thanks

If you PM me what you want I can calculate the P&P and we can figure this another way Bobbie :biggrin:

I received my order in plent of time for my night out from Bry T,
I would def recomend buyiong from her she is FABBY !!!!
i Love my konad and will def be buying more :lick:

On a bit of a downer.......... Konad UK HQ are putting down a blanket pricing policy. For those who step off their set pricing they will stop supplying them so all prices will rise by May 20th! :twisted:

Sorry xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back