Outgoings/bills - monthly and yearly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keeley20

Reaction score
hiya! I currently rent a room(with all bills included) and am looking for a new property to expand and for a better location.
I am starting to work out a plan for everything that I will have to pay out monthly and yearly. Can someone tell me if iv missed anything and feel free to add on to the list..

Monthly - rent, gas, electric, council tax, water, phone, card machine?

yearly - PAT testing,music licence, bins, insurance, website?

Also any set up costs - decorating etc?

I just want to be fully prepaired for when I move...can someone tell me if im missing anything thanks xxxx

Only other things,
Internet if you need....stock....window cleaning and peti cash items coffee..loo roll,bleach,hand wash,floor cleaner,note pads ,till roll,light bulbs,laundry of towels ,uniforms it goes on and on...
Then the tax man your NI .you never stop paying out...
Oh next one fire regs....

Depending on what you are going to be doing maybe a water meter :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

just a quick list:

commercial insurance (for the property), washing machine / tumble dryer or laundry charges, window cleaning, legal fees, poss deposit for lease, bank charges, commission / charges on card payments, card machine costs, printing, signage, training costs for yourself and staff, national insurance for any staff, vat if registered, tv license, local authority license, accountants fees, parking charges, shutters / blinds for windows, alarm system and maintenance, if using sunbeds then new / 3 phase electricity supply if needed, salon furniture, cleaning products, refreshments, light bulbs, yellow pages or similar, advertising, web site, postage, internet, professional subscriptions ie beauty mags, reading material for clients, camera for before and after shots and printing costs, leaflets, A board, posters, window dressing, window signage, ..........

Just a few things that have sprung to mind .......... there will be loads more, but brain frazzled atm lol!

hth xxxxxxxx

Thankyou these are all really good. I will add them onto the ever growing to do list lol xx

Latest posts

Back